When: September 15, 2016
Where: Hyatt Regency Cambridge, 575 Memorial Drive, Cambridge, MA 02139
STA Pharmaceutical, a WuXi AppTec company, is hosting an exclusive symposium and networking event in Boston focused on perspectives and best practices for successful CMC outsourcing strategies. This invitation-only event will bring together CMC and supply chain management leaders from biotech and pharma companies in greater Boston area. Learn from our distinguished guest speakers, interact with industry leaders, and enjoy the unobstructed panoramic view of Boston’s city skyline over wine, beer and hors d’oeuvres!
The confirmed speakers include:
John Condon, SVP of Pharmaceutical Operations, Vertex Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
George Wu, VP of Pharmaceutical Sciences, TESARO, Inc.
Prabu Nambiar, Principal and Founder, Syner-G Pharma CMC Consulting, LLC
Chonghui Gu, Head of CMC, Senior Director, Agios Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Valdas Jurkauskas, Senior Director Pharmaceutical Development, Corbus Pharmaceuticals Holdings, Inc.
Key topics include:
- “Smart CMC Outsourcing” from an emerging biotech perspective
- Leveraging CDMOs to support global commercial success
- Successful global CMC regulatory strategies in today’s outsourced environment
- Strategies for successfully defending regulatory starting materials worldwide
- CDMO model for 2020’s – addressing future expectations