Addressing “availability and affordability” of novel biologics will be the focus of China’s life science industry in the foreseeable future. Few biologic drugs are currently available in China, despite the increasing demand from Chinese patients for more novel disease-modifying biological treatments. Making biologics available and affordable drives WuXi AppTec to invest heavily in a world-class integrated discovery, development, testing and manufacturing platform for biologics. WuXi AppTec’s open-access biologics platform allows companies of any size to tap into our integrated solutions for biologic product development at any stage, enabling WuXi AppTec to be a gateway for novel biologics development in China. Several case studies on our integrated, open-access platform will be presented during this webinar.
WHAT IS COVERED:
• Overview of regulatory expectations of the China Food & Drug Administration (CFDA) for MAbs and recombinant protein derived products
• Effective strategies and paths on navigating regulations for global registrations
• Discussion of market potential and competitive landscape for MAbs in China
• Important trends and analysis of MAb development
• Information on how WuXi AppTec’s biologics discovery, development, testing, and manufacturing operations can expedite biologics development
FEATURED SPEAKER AND Q&A PANEL:
Speaker: Chris Chen, Ph.D. • Senior Vice President and Chief Technology Officer – Biologics, WuXi AppTec
Q & A Panel:
Weichang Zhou, Ph.D., Vice President Bioprocess Development, WuXi AppTec
Mingli Chen, Ph.D. • Vice President, Nonclinical Development, WuXi AppTec
Click HERE to view the video on-demand.