WuXi Healthcare Forum 2020 – Solving Tomorrow’s Health Challenges
To Be Determined|The St. Regis Shanghai Jingan, Shanghai, China
Dear Colleagues and Friends,
Given current efforts to address the coronavirus outbreak, the organizing committee of the WuXi Healthcare Forum has decided to postpone this event, originally scheduled for February 25-27, 2020. We are closely monitoring the situation and will provide an update regarding new dates for the Forum, pending further assessment of the situation and in compliance with guidance from the relevant authorities.
This situation, which continues to evolve daily, reminds us that we must continue to do the right thing for patients, both individually and collaboratively. We look forward to prioritizing these efforts with you at the WuXi Healthcare Forum in the near future.
WuXi Healthcare Forum Committee
The second annual WuXi Healthcare Forum will take place once again at The St. Regis Shanghai Jingan in 2020. The Forum 2020 will expand upon the successful inaugural event in 2019, which attracted 6500+ global applicants, 2500+ senior executives, and 90+ speakers from 25 countries.
This global event, themed “Solving Tomorrow’s Health Challenges” , will focus on 3 distinctive subthemes: 1) State of Innovation – Global and Regional Perspectives; 2) Race to the Cure – Transforming the Way We Treat Diseases; and 3) Innovation 2030 – How Technologies will Shape the Future of Healthcare . It will bring together innovators, entrepreneurs, clinicians, healthcare providers, and future technologists from the world to promote new thinking that will shape future healthcare solutions. From disruptive technologies to precision diagnostics, from breakthrough therapies to preventive care, and from new players to new collaboration models, the forum provides unparalleled access to our industry’s most respected movers and shakers – delivered through 3 days of visionary keynotes, 300 intimate CEO roundtables, private 1-1 meetings, and a world of networking opportunities.
Global challenges need global solutions. Hosted in Asia, which accounts for 60% of the world’s population with huge unmet healthcare needs, there cannot be a more fitting location.
Please click HERE to enjoy a 2 min video of the inaugural event that captures the sheer energy as we collectively seek new solutions to global healthcare challenges. The 2020 Forum (www.wuxiforum.cn) will build upon the successful inaugural event in 2019 which attracted 6500+ global applicants, 2500+ senior executives, and 90+ speakers from 25 countries.
Highlights of WuXi Healthcare Forum 2020
- Main Forum: 3000+ attendees engaging with 150 global leaders and dynamic new voices will deliver 3-days of visionary keynotes and 30 wide-ranging panel tracks. Complimentary to all attendees upon confirmation of registration.
- CEO Roundtables: 300 innovative companies will showcase their innovative products, and technologies. C-level executives can apply to host a roundtable. Hosting is complimentary upon approval.
- Satellite Forums: 12 independent satellite events co-located with the main forum. Organized by our sponsoring partners.
- Exclusive One-on-One Partnering Meetings: three days of private 1-1 discussions with leading investors and pharma/biotech partners. By-invitation from our sponsoring partners.
- Receptions and Networking: many networking opportunities built around the 3-day forum. By-invitation from our hosts and sponsoring partners.
This event is by invitation-only and complimentary. Please request attendance ONLINE, or click HERE to contact us if you would like to inquire about hosting a CEO roundtable or sponsoring opportunities. The Forum agenda will be announced in January.
We welcome you to join the conversation!